Chipley Housing Authority
CHA determines eligibility and rents based on:
1. Annual gross income for all members of the household
2. Whether you qualify as elderly, a person with a disability, or as a family; and
3. U.S. citizenship or eligible immigration status
4. Preference is given to working families
How to apply:
Apply at Chipley Housing Authority: 1370 Old Bonifay Road, Chipley, FL 32428
Applications for Public Housing are taken Monday through Thursday from 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
Applicants must be able to meet all program requirements.
Once you have completed your application, your name will be placed on the waiting list on the date and time the application was received. We do not accept incomplete applications.
Applicants must bring original documents. Copies will be made at our office.
- Original, valid picture I.D. of all adult members (age 18 years and older)
- Original, Social Security cards for all family members.
- Original birth certificates for all family members.
- Proof of income for all adult members of the household.